At I-5 Publishing you’ll find a welcoming environment ignited by a spirited team of creative individuals all driven by the common goal of bringing entertaining, imaginative and informative multimedia publications to a world-wide audience.
At I-5 Publishing we’re committed to creating an exceptional work experience. In this pursuit, we provide all team members with a comprehensive benefits package including competitive salaries, paid vacation, 401(k) plan and more.
I-5 Publishing's headquarters are nestled between the rolling mountains and the Pacific Ocean in South Orange County, California. Additional offices are located in Glendale (CA), Lexington (KY), Shelton (CT), Chicago (IL) Illinois, and Metuchen (NJ).
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
I-5 Publishing LLC, the country's leading publisher of enthusiast magazines, books and websites, is seeking an HTML/UI/UX Designer to create engaging HTML emails and help develop the user experience for our pending website relaunches. We're building some exciting new platforms for our passionate users, and we're looking for someone to help us make something great!
- Minimum 5 years experience creating outstanding HTML emails and user interfaces
- Experience with responsive design principles and mobile optimization
- Have an impressive portfolio with examples of web and UI/UX designs
- Basic Creative Suite skills, including converting a PSD to semantic HTML
- Works well in a team environment
- Strong communication skills
New sales opportunities are available at I-5 Publishing, a leading specialty multimedia publisher. Due to expansion, we are seeking talented, high energy sales dynamos who are self-motivated and career oriented. In addition to enjoying telephone prospecting along with retaining and up-selling business well into the future, candidates must be performance driven with a natural aptitude at closing business quickly. We are looking for team players who project positive energy, excitement and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our fun sales group. We offer a base salary plus uncapped earning and growth opportunities, benefits, and flexible work hours. No evenings or weekends.
- Must have 1-3 years of sales experience (B2B advertising, print and digital is a plus)
- Must have excellent computer skills and others consider you tech savvy
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have exceptional organization and follow-up skills