• Organize the creation, production, and distribution of materials such as media kits, internal and external ads, advertising planners, sales presentations, and trade show promotions
• Involved in public relations, corporate sponsorships, and events such as annual industry awards banquets
• Develop and execute product business plans in coordination with other departments
• Keep monthly team status reports and control assigned product calendars
• Provide marketing support to new business ventures and new and/or existing products
• Direct the purchase, production, and distribution of premium items as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or similar field
• Experience in promotions and event and presentation planning
• 2-5 years of marketing experience
• Proficient in MS Office
• Strong copywriting and project management skills
• Extremely deadline and detail oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
To apply, please send your cover letter, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submittals missing this information will not be considered.
New sales opportunities are available at I-5 Publishing, the country’s leading publisher of enthusiast magazines, books and websites. Due to expansion, we are seeking talented, high energy sales dynamos who are self-motivated and career oriented. In addition to enjoying telephone prospecting along with retaining and up-selling business well into the future, candidates must be performance driven with a natural aptitude at closing business quickly. We are looking for team players who project positive energy, excitement and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our fun sales group. We offer a base salary plus uncapped earning and growth opportunities, benefits, and flexible work hours. No evenings or weekends.
• 0 to 3 years of sales experience (B2B advertising, print and digital is a plus)
• Must have excellent computer skills and others consider you tech savvy
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have exceptional organization and follow-up skills
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.