New sales opportunities are available at I-5 Publishing, the country’s leading publisher of enthusiast magazines, books and websites. Due to expansion, we are seeking talented, high energy sales dynamos who are self-motivated and career oriented. In addition to enjoying telephone prospecting along with retaining and up-selling business well into the future, candidates must be performance driven with a natural aptitude at closing business quickly. We are looking for team players who project positive energy, excitement and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our fun sales group. We offer a base salary plus uncapped earning and growth opportunities, benefits, and flexible work hours. No evenings or weekends.
• 0 to 3 years of sales experience (B2B advertising, print and digital is a plus)
• Must have excellent computer skills and others consider you tech savvy
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have exceptional organization and follow-up skills
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
I-5 Publishing LLC, the country’s leading publisher of enthusiast magazines, books and websites, seeks an Associate Editor to join our fun and fast-paced pet lifestyle team in Irvine, CA. The Associate Editor supports the editorial team in all aspects of magazine production, specifically with regard to copyediting, writing, fact-checking and prepping content, including images, for publication; and organizing and writing up the latest products and trends.
• 2-3 years of experience in magazine/newspaper editing
• Bachelor’s degree in English/Journalism/Communications, or equivalent experience
• Proficiency on PC/MAC programs, including Word, Excel, Outlook and Adobe InDesign
• Strong copyediting and proofing skills; strong knowledge of AP Style
• Excellent attention to detail, especially while juggling multiple tasks/priorities
Relocation assistance is not available.
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org