New sales opportunities are available at I-5 Publishing, the country’s leading publisher of enthusiast magazines, books and websites. Due to expansion, we are seeking talented, high energy sales dynamos who are self-motivated and career oriented. In addition to enjoying telephone prospecting along with retaining and up-selling business well into the future, candidates must be performance driven with a natural aptitude at closing business quickly. We are looking for team players who project positive energy, excitement and an entrepreneurial spirit to join our fun sales group. We offer a base salary plus uncapped earning and growth opportunities, benefits, and flexible work hours. No evenings or weekends.
• 0 to 3 years of sales experience (B2B advertising, print and digital is a plus)
• Must have excellent computer skills and others consider you tech savvy
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have exceptional organization and follow-up skills
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I-5 Publishing, the country’s leading publisher of enthusiast magazines, websites and books, is seeking a creative and energetic Marketing Intern who thrives in a fast paced working environment and is looking for an opportunity to build their skill set in marketing and integrated media. This position is part-time (up to 29 hours per week) and will be responsible for support and coordination of marketing projects, and is an opportunity to learn and be part of a creative marketing team. The position requires a high level of awareness and organization, and requires a highly-motivated individual with a passion for marketing and media. This person must be driven and fit into the marketing team environment.
• Organize the creation, production, and distribution of marketing materials such as media kits, email marketing distribution, internal and external ads, advertising planners, sales presentations, and trade show promotions
• Develop and execute product business plans in coordination with other departments
• Keep monthly team status reports and control assigned product calendars
• Provide marketing support to the creative and management teams
• Direct the purchase, production, and distribution of premium items as required
A successful candidate will have:
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Self-motivated and possess strong organizational and project-management skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, English, Journalism, or similar field, or working toward completion
• Proficient in MS Office. MAC and PC knowledge
• Strong copywriting and proofreading skills
• Extremely deadline and detail oriented
• Some prior agency or marketing experience preferred
• Prior experience with email marketing software valuable
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com